View Single Post
Old
12-15-2012, 12:26 PM
MattyMo35
Schwartz Be With You

vCash: 50
Last year was absolutely awful for the Rams. Bradford was hurt, our defensive backs were so depleted with injuries that we were basically taking guys off the street. Nobody is going to win under those circumstances. 2010 was a solid season though. Bradford's rookie season and we were one win away from making the playoffs. I think this team has a good enough core to be a playoff team. We need to learn how to close out a ball game though. The first game of the season against Detroit should've been ours, as should the first Niners game. Jackson has been a big part of the offense this year, but I don't think losing him will hurt too much. I'm very excited about the Rams future. We should have two mid first rounders this year too. Adding two solid players to the organization, or using those picks to move up in the draft to select a player they are very high on could really push this team to being a contender.

As for this season, I don't see the Rams winning out. We have a good chance to beat the Vikings if we can contain Peterson, and we have a decent shot at winning in Tampa, but I don't think we will beat Seattle on the road.