View Single Post
Old
12-15-2012, 12:34 PM
adsfan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Top 6 Spaling View Post
Does this kid have a shot at the NHL? Seems most of the stuff if hear about his is pretty disappointing (i.e. not even making the Ads)
Here is my report on COR and Jarvinen. I missed COR at the start because he was wearing #11 instead of #13 as shown in the STH notes. He was steady on D and did a good job on breakouts. Mostly he skated the puck up to the red line before passing to a forward. I don't remember him losing the puck or making a bad pass. He can play in the AHL. He fit it seamlessly. I didn't see any hits, but I didn't see any mistakes either. I also didn't see him in the third period. I give him a B+ overall.

Jarvinen had a big hit in the first period. He nearly knocked a guy into the Rockford bench. I have never seen him hit somebody that far up the ice. Usually his hits come from his blue line towards the end boards. Jarvinen did have a fight. He held his own against a guy who seemed to be a real fighter. I didn't see what started the fight. Jarvinen smiled after the fight. He played well, I give him a B overall.