View Single Post
Old
12-15-2012, 01:03 PM
Carolinas Identity
#freehope

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLoo View Post
This post is just absurd. Every season has moments like that for nearly every top team. If Georgia gained 5 more yards, 'Bama is a 2 loss team, if LSU could defend a screen pass, 'Bama isn't in the NC. If only the other teams could have... But they didn't. 'Bama could've beat A&M, but they didn't. That's great that they only lost to #9 team in the nation, ND lost to.... Absolutely nobody. You have to be good to be lucky, and lucky to be good. Is Alabama a better team? Probably. Does it even matter? Not at all. They're both in the NC and I don't know why luck is even being brought into it. They both got there and now it's time to play the game.
I was just illustrating the shirt in a funny/sarcastic way (hence the giant smiley at the bottom)

That's the point of the shirt I think. The Tide did get lucky cause of Stanford and Baylor, but ND's been getting lucky all year against teams they should've been blowing out and they didn't even have to play a game Championship week while we had to trot out and play the #3 team in the country.

Could you imagine if ND had to play Bama's schedule? They might not have even been Bowl Eligible