View Single Post
Old
12-15-2012, 03:07 PM
Mr Jiggyfly

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragamuffin Gunner View Post
That's great that you are able to watch these kids play.

Honest question:

What makes your opinion/scouting ability better than Mac and all the guys who get paid to put out scouting reports?

You keep ******** on people who don't have the opportunity to watch prospects and make their opinions by reading scouts reports on them. However, even if I was able to watch everyone of these kids I'd still prolly defer to professional scouts, because it's their job to scout hockey talent.
Do you ever see me whine about a pick and ramble on how it was a bad pick?

It will never happen. I didn't like the Maatta pick, but I didn't whine like you did about DP. I accept the pick after about five minutes, assume the Pens org knows better than I do, and then watch their farm develop. Now I'm quite happy with the pick.

I rarely if ever go back and say "they should of taken so and so..."

I never say a prospect is a bust after a few months or even a few years. I've seen way too much of a roller coaster ride how these guys develop to ever be so ignorant and make such absurd claims.

You nor the other people here whining how DP is a bad pick, would ever have the stones to say that to his face or Shero. That's why people like msg boards - so they can say stupid **** without repercussions.

However, if you want to try and discuss prospect development and throw patience and reason out the window, I'm going to call you on it.

And for the last time Bmacs list is not representative of internal lists. Org don't spent millions of dollars and thousands of scouting hours to release that info to the public.

Last edited by Mr Jiggyfly: 12-15-2012 at 03:12 PM.
Mr Jiggyfly is offline   Reply With Quote