View Single Post
Old
12-15-2012, 04:30 PM
The Zetterberg Era
RIP Octopi

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManByng View Post
^don't say that to Yotes fans...when Oiler fans got into it with them regarding Yandle, it was like we had nobody that we could trade them anywhere on our roster or in our system except for our "big 4", he was that valuable.
We are well aware of their feelings on Yandle as we are Calgary's feelings on JayBo. At least the Calgary fans seem to have some sort of reasonable split, Yotes fans have an interesting take on Yandle's value that is for sure. I feel bad for their GM if he does move him no way he gets what they are all saying around here. Then again Yandle is probably really excited for Zbyněk Michálek to be back, maybe he can push his numbers back up and hide the flaws in Yandle's game. I am not buying it and I don't think we have a guy in Detroit right now that can cover for him, that would be a big ask out of Ericsson.

Lucky for us Yotes fans don't like our deal, but don't salivate over trying to rip us off in the same way they do Edmonton whenever that idea is put out there. I will say unfortunately I think Wings management is interested in Yandle so it isn't impossible, but they would not Smith on the table so they clearly have limits.

The Zetterberg Era is offline   Reply With Quote