View Single Post
Old
12-15-2012, 07:23 PM
Benzy19

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaNcAlandariel View Post
I just used the most up to date EA rosters and I left the NHL players where they are, otherwise it would just be the NHL but with different jerseys.
Also, don't do a fantasy draft when you substitute teams, because instead of putting all players from the teams rosters into the draft pool, it just takes the NHL team rosters and puts them in the pool instead.
I would love to be able to do this in GM connected but you can't substitute teams in GMC.
I just did the same thing as you, except I took the 10 best teams(# of OFF, DEF and GOA stars put together) of the SEL and the SM-Liga. Then I took the 10 worst teams from the extraliga(their teams were better than the other two league's teams) Then I put all the NHLers playing over seas into the DEL and all the 64 + free agents into the swiss league. I turned off salary cap since Euro sports usually don't have any salary cap and started the year at the entry draft.

But for some reason all the NHL players on a Euro team were on the team that replaced their NHL team, example Giroux was on the Pelicans who I substituting the Flyers with. Did this happen to you and do you know how to fix it?