View Single Post
Old
12-15-2012, 06:29 PM
Kel Varnsen
Below: Nash's Heart

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRFAN218 View Post
You seem to be confusing the draft which is a crapshoot with actual prospects. d'Arnaud is one of the game's best prospects and is major league ready. This isn't a first rounder that was just drafted. By your theory, wouldn't Strasburg, Harper, and any other prospect be a "crapshoot prospect"?
Of course there are degrees to these things. d'Arnaud isn't on the same level as Strasburg, or Harper and you know that. d'Arnaud is more on the level of carlos gomez and fernando martinez.

Take a look at this list here: http://www.baseballamerica.com/today.../all-time.html

Guys in that tier are just garbage, sorry to burst your bubble. It's not worth giving up an elite and historic player like Dickey for another one of them. Just **** it. We've been bad for so long, we finally have at least someone to root for and enjoy who doesn't disappoint. I don't want to **** that up for a lotto ticket, sorry. You go sell your best possession for the money to buy a lotto ticket, I'd rather keep what I have and enjoy that.

Kel Varnsen is offline   Reply With Quote