View Single Post
Old
12-15-2012, 06:50 PM
TJ21
MFW canucks

vCash: 827
Quote:
Originally Posted by Figz14 View Post
My pc won't recognize my nexus s... I'm trying to mount it to my PC.

Help guys?

"Device drvier was not successfully installed."

Google file CD gadget USB device - device unplugged

At it for two hours now. I don't know if it's my port or not. Because as soon as I plug it in the USB storage connected notification disappears right away...

I uploaded the drivers to my pc. I even did that boatloader thing. And that hasn't worked. Damn frustrating.

**** it was recognized for a bit. Now it won't recognize my phone and saying the drivers aren't installed. I'm going to try one last time.

Okay I'm 99% sure it's the ****ing port. ****. I JUST GOT IT TO WORK. I clicked the removable disk **** and I put my phone down then it reloads the page and it's all gone.

God damn it. I don't know if the phone is broken or not. I'm going to have to ask my brother if this is going to be a quick fix or if he needs to buy parts for the phone.
I don't know how much use this will be, but I had a problem connecting my nexus 10 to my PC to upload movies and music. Drivers would show then disappear, and my device wouldn't show as a mass storage device in windows media player or my files. Ended up going to my drop down settings on the nexus , clicking the USB notification, and flipping from camera storage mode , then back to mass storage mode, and everything showed up. You could try that if you can. I apologize in advance if I'm completely off