Old
12-16-2012, 05:27 AM
Push Dr Tracksuit
Gerstmann 3:16

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moskau View Post
How is this even debatable?
When you stop and look and realize that there is 0 evidence supporting either claim and the only reason you are slamming the keyboard writing me a response is because you want to see Rochester win and, rightly so, view Toronto's methods as better to achieve that result. Myself, despite being from Rochester, couldn't care less about the Amerks record as long as they sort out 1 defenseman to play with Myers and don't screw up Girgs. At no point will the Amerks ever win a stanely cup and I personally would prefer to see the kids sent out there in the hardest situations. Let them win or lose and then spend heavily in teaching them why it worked or didn't. I don't Blame you for being frustrated but trying to imply facts about NHL player development from losing an AHL game to a better AHL team is little ridiculous. As you stated yourself it's been 1 season for Toronto's method and Hockey U is in it's first season.

So pop a zanex and worry about which 1 is better in 3-4 years when theres actually a sample size to look at. Or if you are diehard Amerks fan, I'm sorry Pegula didn't buy the team to win you a trophy. I would like to be there an Amerks run too.

Push Dr Tracksuit is offline   Reply With Quote