12-16-2012, 05:33 AM
ps241
It's closing time.

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by YWGinYYZ View Post
Vid of the Michigan game:

http://www.mgoblue.com/allaccess/?media=358578

Of note: 1:20'ish, nice rush by Trouba out of his own zone, 3:40'ish, Trouba's goal.
A decent rush by Trouba at about the 3:20 mark as well where he made it through clean but lost an edge on the wrap around. the good news is despite Michigan's recent slump (nice to get this win) I have not seen Trouba make any mistakes in the highlight packages lately and even in the bad losses he hasn't been on the ice for the goals.

With his ability to execute the stretch pass, rush the puck, and shoot the puck it appears his offensive skill set was undersold a bit. He is not as slick as a Morgan Rielly with the puck but he has speed and can definatly make things happen and his shot (velocity, accuracy, ability to one time) might be the best in his draft class from what I have seen (limited sample size).

According to the posters on the USA WJC board it sounds like Jacob is their favorite to be named captain of team USA. throw in his size and nasty edge and that is pretty close to what I imagine a prototype Winnipeg Jet will be under Chevy's tenure.