View Single Post
Old
12-16-2012, 09:53 AM
Superbowlfishca

vCash: 500
Estevan 4-2 Over PA

Quote:
Originally Posted by nah68 View Post
Here my picks 99's, Best D man in my opinion is Landon Markovich from P.a, skilled, with speed and grit, followed closely by Jake Hobson(p.A) and Ashton Heidt Saskatoon. Best forwards, top kid would be Gardner from Humbolt, followed by Holt(stoon), and Connor Tuffs from NE. Honorable mention to Sawchuk, P.a, vogel, and mcleod(stoon) Bosch westcentral. Mcleod could be the tops if he has changed his game from individual to team, he is ultimately the fastest kid Ive seen. Goalies is ?
No Landon Markovich on D. Is he injured? Sawchuk was very good for PA despite size. Hobson D struggled. Big body but had his hands full with Estevans speed forwards. Estevan is much improved team(give coaching huge credit) as line of Morisson-Stephenson and Ganson dominated even when playing against Warketine-Isbister -? Line. Estevan much improved even with injuries. Both teams played with short benches in this game. PA outshot Estevan by ten and Phairin goal for Estevan was solid as he has been the last month or so.

Agree with previous posts that PA will most likely have a difficult time hanging with West Central and now especially NE. Still have not seen NE play but by the looks of PA tournament results they are the team to beat up North. Reason I say this is I have seen West Central play twice this year. This team is beatable. Like all teams in the SBAAL they have depth issues and as I have posted before on any given night any team can beat another. This bodes well for the rest of the year!