View Single Post
Old
12-16-2012, 09:21 AM
crump
~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~

vCash: 305
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilgro View Post
The warriors are now 0-3 without Rielly correct me if I'm wrong. Out scored 13-6, missing Reilly's d more than his offense
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafs at Knight View Post
Joel Edmundson who got trade to Kamloops has 6 points in 6 games . He had 8 points in 29 games with MJ. Joel freaking Edmundson is a ppg since being traded , imagine what Rielly would do .
Some would argue that it's good that he is getting used to playing without a supporting cast.

Seriously though, I am looking forward to seeing him play with and against players with similar talent levels at the World Juniors. If the lockout lasts the entire season he should be ready next year with tourneys like these under his belt and a full season of hockey after that injury.

I think his "need to work on defense" is overblown a bit due to his glaring talent on offense. Everybody sees his attack game as his strength, and it is, but he is more than competent defensively and has good size and strength along the boards. A stint with the Marlies at the end of the season should help him adjust to dealing with bigger bodies at the next level. Did wonders for Gardiner.