View Single Post
Old
12-16-2012, 09:27 AM
blue425

vCash: 500
Greetings Gents (and possibly a lady or two?),

I hope I haven't been excommunicated. I've been spending a lot of time in the Lounge recently. They have a pretty good exercise thread over there you know...

How have you all been?

I have become a charter member in a Sekrit Pizza Delivery Organization. I have a list with six names on it. I have to call each name one time at some point over the next six months, order a pizza, and have it delivered to a location of their choosing.

I will also receive six pizzas during the same time frame, which is ironic since I don't eat pizza anymore. Mine will go to family members, co workers, and this homeless guy that lives in my neighborhood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatCrazyRangerFan View Post
Exam done. IM FREEEEEEEEE
There was nothing that could ever compare to that feeling in mid-May when classes were over, and you were off till September. My current summer break is close though..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callys Chicken Parm View Post
Stereotype aside, I was pissed.

Asian girl in an SAT prep class I took, told everyone she was taking the class because she was upset with her 2320. That really ****ing pissed me off.
As someone who almost married an Asian girl this does not surprise me at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCresty View Post
speaking of watches, or at least in limited capacities of context, is anyone into watches and is a watch connoisseur, particularly Cartier
I am not a watch person at all. Which is unfortunate since my wife really wants to buy me a nice watch.

Not about watches Cresty, but we picked up our Christmas ham yesterday. 9 lbs. of pasture raised pig deliciousness. On the bone, with the skin and scored. Cannot wait to eat this thing.

Last edited by blue425: 12-16-2012 at 09:36 AM.