View Single Post
Old
12-16-2012, 11:21 AM
KnightRanger

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by aresknights View Post
We are missing Harrington, Matta, Zadarov, Raine (4 of 5 best D) and Domi sat out more than half of OS game and suspended for Guelph and Kingston today) Pretty big holes to fill. 2 Fs without D exp., Ferry, and a jrB Dman filled in.

Beat the 2 best west conf teams in under 24 hrs. Didnt allow a single 5 on 5 goal thru those 2 games. Both goalies played.

But I get what your saying, a couple losses isnt a reason to panic, but the season long trend may be.
My thoughts exactly! At this point in the season, your team needs to be pretty deep on its own to consider going for it. The Rangers are strong in the net and strong defensively. But they just can't score!

If the Rangers could some how pull off a trade with Sarnia to get their top line from them, then I would be on the go for it train! That would make them an instant threat with 2 lines that can score. Picking up one forward and one D, just isn't going to get the job done. And that's what I see happening.

Just has to be ALL IN or ALL OUT, I side on the ALL OUT side, but has to one or the other.