View Single Post
Old
12-16-2012, 10:22 AM
is the answer jesus

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly Boy View Post
Completely unnoticeable the one time I saw him live this year. Outside of a misconduct (I cannot remember if it was a game misconduct or not) he did absolutely nothing to impress me and he plays on that Windsor top line which has Brady Vail and Ho-Sang (2014 I believe. Also he is the best skater I have seen live at the junior ranks since Cam Fowler, guy is smooth). He can be a good player, but I wouldn't touch him in the 1st round. There are much better guys to be had there.
You probably watched the same game I did. Windsor vs. Kitchener about a couple weeks back on nhl network. Rychel didn't do much of anything that game, just sorta blended in. Vail played well, and had a couple great scoring chances and Ho-Sang was all over the ice, I think he assisted on 3 goals that game. Walked away REALLY impressed by Ho-Sang in that game. Based on my limited viewing of Rychel I would agree that I would pass on him in the 1st round. I'll have to watch some more Windsor games though and see if my opinion changes.