View Single Post
Old
12-16-2012, 03:17 PM
Ryker

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MildlyAwesome View Post
I'm thinking that the day before, I'll lay a piece of paper over my computer, then mark the spots in which a score could be revealed (such as a highlights), cut the other parts in which nothing will be spoiled, and try to get my way to the VOD like the CFL games. The problem is, I have to bookmark their video player, and not go to TSN.ca itself.

Hopefully, they do have it on demand.
Well, you can watch some unrelated clip beforehand, and when you'll start typing TSN or whatever in your web browser's address bar, you'll get the auto-fill link to that particular video. So just follow that, and you'll get that video playing and not the default one you'd get if you went straight for VOD. Then just make sure you click quickly on the video library tab, and you're free of spoilers. Then what's left is just for them not to have thumbnails or scores in the title of the link to the match. If they don't, just click on the link, keep your focus on the video portion of the screen and go full screen right away. I think you should be able to avoid any spoilers from there on. Come to think of it, I think last year my main problem was not in TSN's videos (well, for some games it was, but not for all), but in me wanting to discuss some previous games here on the boards, and having other scores posted in threads that didn't pertain to those games.

Ryker is online now   Reply With Quote