View Single Post
Old
12-16-2012, 04:26 PM
hockeylegend11

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitsfan67 View Post
I think it's going to be a really chippy game it's the last one before the break...I think will see 4+ Fights tonight and a lot of chirpping, I'm no going to lie I'm not feelin like the spots will come out on top tonight...I really think Pavelka will be the only reason it is close I'm going to say 6-3 Soo.
Not sure that will be case re the fights and all as the spits expected to dress 1 -3 players under the limit
Seiloff wont play,I doubt MClarke plays,question marks re Ebert and E.Clark,Ebert injured maybe,EClark suspension possible,dont think Sanvido made the trip,Murphy wont play,Graehame Brown probably will
Pavelka should get the start
The one thing i dont like is Pavelka gets tagged with the loss when he came in for DeKort with the spits losing 3-1,because the spits scored 2 more times the incoming goalie gets the loss unlike baseball if spits had tied the game then its different,dumb rule.Spirit were leading 5-1 before spits got back in the game
Spits remaining players especially Rychel and Vail need to empty the tanks tonite to make up any roster shortages,hounds are ready for bear