View Single Post
Old
12-16-2012, 05:10 PM
duckchobbins

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonSkorpion View Post
Very insightful. I'm glad he went into full detail about how important story-telling is, in terms of getting a crowd emotionally invested. When he talked about how emotional it was for the crowd during the Michaels/Taker match at Wrestlemania, mainly due to them both being face and giving the crowd a hard time deciding who to cheer for, it reminded me of The Rock/Austin feud in the Attitude era, when both were face. Those matches were insane as well and the crowds were hot, basically because both were huge faces and the fans had no idea who to cheer for.

Great interview. Loved it.
Everything he said was all so simple and made perfect sense, but I just never thought of it. His rant on the gross misuse of dips in tag matches was awesome, and he just seems like he really gets "it"

It was also nice to see him talk about how he prefers to "do the job" than go over.

I disagree with him saying he and Orton would have a good program though. That would suck Show needs to get back into a Wrestlemania program with face Mark Henry.

duckchobbins is offline   Reply With Quote