View Single Post
Old
12-16-2012, 07:14 PM
Holden Caulfield
Perennial Skeptic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by davemac1313 View Post
Whats the word on Eric Fehr? i realize he is not under contract, but I still believe that if he is not permanently damaged, he could help the team, he seemed to be so unlucky last year, from the surgery then returning too early, in my opinion, and then being snake bit around the net.

I am hoping that he is doing well in Europe so he can have another opportunity in the NHL, with the Jets or otherwise, when this lockout mess is all over.

Any updates?
Eric Fehr is not affliated with the Winnipeg Jets in any way at this time, so that's why he has not been included in the updates I have been making. However, since you asked, Fehr is doing quite well in the SM-Liiga. He is playing with HPK, same team as Antti Miettinen. He is 2nd on the team in pts, 1st in goals despite playing in only 15 of the team's 30 games. He is tied for 15th in the league in goals...but every single player above him that is not a locked out NHLer (Bodker, Joensuu) has played at least 28 games to Fehr's 15. Here's the relevant stats from HPK (Rnk is Rank on HPK).

Rnk - Player - GP - G - A - PTS - +/- - PIM
1 - Ville Rufers Luoma - 30 - 8 - 21- 20 - +10 - 32
2- Eric Fehr - 15 - 10 - 9 - 19 - +7 - 18
3 - Jere Sallinen - 28 - 6 - 10 - 16 - +14 - 16
15 - Antti Miettinen - 9 - 3 - 2 - 5 - 0 - 6

Holden Caulfield is offline   Reply With Quote