Thread: Prospect Info: 2012/2013 Prospects Thread
View Single Post
Old
12-16-2012, 08:26 PM
Sec108

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MVW View Post
My last argument for Sieloff would be that I think he reads and thinks the game quite well. The OHL is a different game than international hockey and hitting is one of his strengths and he is able to play to that in the league he plays in. I'm sure he could dial that aspect of his game down with not much difficulty, and focus on playing a solid game from the backend and chipping in a little from the point.

You are right about Seiloff, he is a very smart D man and the Flames are lucky to have him.You guys in Calgary are going to love this guy as much as we do here in Windsor.He is my fav Spitfire.

He has had to temper his big hits in the O because of dranonian poitically correct rules contrary to playing real hockey.But once in the NHL he will shine for sure.this kid is a throwback to old time hockey.A great all around player.He think he will play his game in the WJC but will be aware how far to take it.

Were so lucky in Windsor to watch a player of his caliber this season and hopefully next.

It will be nice to be able to see Hall one time and Seiloff the next on double header HNIC games when the NHL resumes.

Sec108 is offline   Reply With Quote