View Single Post
Old
12-16-2012, 10:40 PM
Rubbers29

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OHLTG View Post
I think people need to breathe a bit. Yes, this weekend was incredibly frustrating, but I'd imagine the team has Christmas on their minds. That's no excuse, but if these two games were any other time during the year, the results aren't the same.

That being said, I can see some large changes coming. I wouldn't go all out and say everyone is available, because you need some players to build around. IF you're going to fire-sale, make sure you keep the following:

Vail, Rychel, Bilcke, Ho-Sang, Sieloff, Sanvido, Posa, DeKort.

Those are essentials for this team right now
I am a little confused on what you consider a fire sale
who are you going to trade Ebert and Pavelka? Hardly a fire sale, and hardly going to bring you much to try and build up again, the spits are already at a major disadvantage, where most teams can trade off their assets, pick up a good bunch of draft picks and hopefully get a great early first round pick, Windsor doesnt even have a shot at a player in the top 20, realistically their shot at hosting the 2014 mem cup seems to be slipping away, best bet I see would be sell off what you have since they arent meshing anyway, (who cares if you finish 4th or 8th, same end result), and stock up with 2014-2016 draft picks, and build a great team to go for it in 2017