View Single Post
Old
12-16-2012, 10:55 PM
OSA

vCash: 500
Hey Battalion fans...

Owen Sound is having a pretty good year so far, however there are still holes that need to be filled. IMO the Attack could use a solid scoring winger with some size and a responsible defenseman that can run a powerplay and contribute offensively. It would also be beneficial if these players had eligibility for next year as well.

I think the Battalion might have what the Attack are looking for in Barcaly Goodrow and Dylan Blujus.

Goodrow is having a tremendous year and the stats speak for themselves. He is friends with some of the Attack players (so there's no doubt in my mind that he would fit in really well) and is a strong possibility to return next year as an OA.

Blujus, on the other hand, I admit I am not quite as familiar with. Can he be the offensive catalyst from the blueline that the Attack need? If he is is, having the extra year of junior eligibility would make him attractive to Owe nSound

Furthermore, I like the idea of trading with the Battalion because, a lot like the Attack organization, you can be confident that the players are good citizens in the community and are good teammates. It just seems to be the way things are run in Brampton. Also, you can be sure that Stan Butler has taught them the defensive side of the game well.

So hypothetically, if these 2 players were available, what would you as Battalion fans expect a fair return would be from the Attack?