View Single Post
Old
12-17-2012, 12:49 PM
CornKicker
Still burning Lowood

vCash: 694
Quote:
Originally Posted by OilDrop37 View Post
GSP hates him, which generates interest, which equals $$$. If Diaz fights anyone in the top 5, he could easily lose, which would take away a huge PPV opportunity.

There's absolutely NOBODY in that division that can compete with Aldo. I'd much rather see Edgar vs Aldo then watch Aldo destroy more cans. The division is extremely weak.

This is more about TUF then about anything else. The show is dying, I think this is a last ditch attempt to save it. Sonnen will get destroyed, retire and become a full time FOX analyst. I agree he shouldn't have been given this opportunity but Jones has cleaned out the division. I'm predicting that Jones fights Gustafsson towards the end of 2013 and then moves to Heavyweight.

The UFC is giving us fights that the fans (supposedly) want to see, not by who deserves it. Right or wrong.
i have read rumors on different occasions that sonnen has no plan to fight bones and will be replaced with Hendo when the time comes. it could be true, just like it panned out that sonnen knew hendo was hurt a week before anyone else reported it, thats why he started calling bones out and causing a scene.

CornKicker is offline   Reply With Quote