View Single Post
Old
12-17-2012, 01:04 PM
massey

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxerMax View Post
JB has a difficult choice to make. Do you go for it and give up allot to make a run at it this year, and end up last place next year, or do you sell and build a team for next year and the future?

IMO, if JB could get a top D-man and a top forward to add secondary scoring, I think this team would have to potential for a long playoff run. For that to happen, most likely, Hargrave will be traded as well as DeAngelo, but I would be happy if DeAngelo is moved.

Either way, it is a big decision and no matter what decision he makes, 90% of the fans will complain that it was the wrong decision.
Agree with most of the above. Hargrave is a tough decision.DeAngelo hasnt did much except for running his mouth and loosing the puck.As for the fans,Sting has a pretty exciting team to watch and is doing well and the fans still arent showing up.IMO i am impressed with how much JB has been able to get from these kids.I was also the first one to nag about JB and the sting organization earlier in the year but will praise them for now