View Single Post
Old
12-17-2012, 07:06 PM
OHLTG

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayzorIsDull View Post
OHLTG are you trying to say that the Spits are a worse team than they were a month ago because it seems you're saying that because you mentioned if they were to play this stretch a month ago they would have been ok. If they are a worse team currently what are the issues, what can be done to solve those problems? To make you understand the difference between this group and the group of a few years ago. Here's a roster for a game right before Christmas.

Dunning
Bezzo
Wallace
Duininck
Brassard
Seguin
Posa
Lanoue
Shugg
Cundari
Young
Trojanovic
Watson
Wellwood
Mitchell
Whaley
Murphy

That lineup went into Saginaw and won 6-1. Yes the Spits had some talent left over but you can't tell me that team is more talented than the squad that went into Saginaw on Saturday and got pounded. It comes down to work ethic.
First off, Windsor didn't get "pounded" in Saginaw this weekend. It was a 2-0 game VERY quick because of a slow start. In fact, I believe they were outshooting the Spirit at one point. They lost 6-3, but it's not as if they didn't show up and the Spirit walked all over them.

Second, my point had nothing to do with the talent level on this team. I was saying that, because of the holidays now, the team is probably looking forward to the break, even a bit. That plays a part. I think we'd be naive to believe any different. All of us have been in that position, whether it's for sports or something else (looking past our current situation to the future).