2013 OHL Priority Selection Prospects
View Single Post
12-17-2012, 09:10 PM
Join Date: May 2012
Originally Posted by
One player out of the equation is Lawson Crouse from EMC. He supports a strong player like Konecny. Stephens misses that and seems to have found his place as a two way shut down Centre with two punishing wingers. Strome counters with finesse and two wingers who support him offensively. It will be up to the teams to find the right fit and bring these strenghts out.
Just for fun, if the league finished now !
1. Petes - Sean Day (has met with Branch, only concern is psyc test)
2. Ottawa - Dylan Strome, replacement for Monahan. Need offense
3. Erie - Zach Wierenski - Best D available
4. Sudbury - Travis Konency - fits Sudbury styke, great fit
5. Saginaw - Mitchell Stephens - Need of a Centremen, next best.
6. Soo - Blake Speers - local kid
7. Kingston - Michael Davie - Centre to help with fwd depth
8. N.Bay - Matt Spencer D
9. Plymouth - Brett MacKenzie
10.Sarnia - Denis Yan - connection with Cicerelli and Galchynuk
11.Belleville - Kyle Capobianco - big ice service, great skating D
12.Missis - Troy Henley - D
13. Oshawa - Lawson Crouse - will compliment Delle Colle
14. Guelph - Cameron Lizotte D
15. Niagara - Sam Harding
16. Kitchener - Cole Mayo D
17. Barrie - tyler MacArthur - local D
18. Owen Sound - Haydon McCool
19. London - Luke Kirwin connection
What do you mean kirwan connection?
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by PanthersFan1980