View Single Post
12-17-2012, 09:35 PM
vCash: 500
Finally figured out a way to get the NHLers outta of the Euro leagues, just reset the rosters to "predraft". I replaced the 30 NHL teams with 10 teams from the SEL, SM-Liga and Extraligua and started at the draft. Took out all the 67 + overall players from the AHL teams and all the 64+ free agents, but for some reason the free agents were all still there. Couldn't figure out how to take teams prospects off of their original team so what ever europeen the prospects NHL team now belong to that team. Played a few games(superstar) and it's really fun cause you can actually play your top prospects on top lines in the NHL(which usually helps growth the best). My team is a bit below average, here's my lineup:

De Haan(69)-Katic(69)

Traded the 4th overall pick and a few others for the 2nd overall pick(Murray)

Now 80 overall players are like 90 overall players(rare, ask for a lot of money...). Also the GM mode realized that low 70s is the average player now and switch every player's type(like top 6 D, 1st line, etc..) so De Haan, who is only a 69, is listed as a top 6 defenseman now.

It's kinda like Fifa manager, if you take a team from England's league 2(or whatever it's called).