View Single Post
Old
12-17-2012, 09:52 PM
Vashanesh
My best outfit

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxwell Goldshadow View Post
Also, who thinks Bouchard could be this lockout's Selšnne? Before last lockout, as we know, Selšnne was constantly injured and wasn't able to score numbers that were expected of him. Then the lockout happened and he was able to get his knee operated and properly healed before returning to the NHL where he, against all expectations, still continues to produce despite his age.

Bouchard looks like the same (albeit concussion is a whole different beast altogether). He's been good in the little stints he's had with the Wild, but he's spent the last 3 years mostly injured. Maybe he will be able to really settle down and get himself healed now that there's no NHL.

And that's really the only thing that could add a positive spin into this ****ing mess.
If you mean he has a resurgence to his career? Could be. I honestly think that anyone believes he's more than one remotely bad hit away from forced retirement is nuts, though.

Selanne had his injury issues, but none of them were concussions - to the best of my knowledge.