View Single Post
Old
12-17-2012, 10:55 PM
CBJBrassard16
Sergei BobTrollsky

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykay View Post
What do you guys think of Jake Hansen? He's a friend of mine from high school; it sounds like he's mostly getting 3rd or 4th line minutes which is expected with guys like Atkinson, Johansen, and JAM around. How has he played so far?
I think Hansen, Chaput, Weber, Madaisky and many others will benefit if/when the lockout ends. Right now they are all bidding their time getting used to the pro game (either in AHL or ECHL) and if it ends their number will get called to step up. They will already know the ropes of the league, and could succeed because they know how it goes. I think he can be a 3rd liner in the NHL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan6687 View Post
Cam Atkinson on pace for 46 goals and 88 points this season. WOW!

81-47-31-78, +15, 273 SOG as a career AHLer. Nice stats.

With the right line mates and primary top line ES and PP time he could be a 40 goal scorer in the NHL. He has a wicked wrister and is very elusive on his skates.
40 goals in the NHL? Damn, I wish. I try to cap my excitement for him, as he is very very small. I know you will mention Marty St.Louis and many other small players, but IDK. I love the story as the underdog and he has tons of heart. He's a good player. I think he does have a very good NHL future as a 2nd liner. But 40 goals? I'd be happy with 20-25.