View Single Post
Old
12-17-2012, 11:27 PM
LEAFANFORLIFE23

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avs44 View Post
od.

Oh, good job OP for creating something original. No, seriously, what is your guys infatuation with our centers? Is this some sort of plot to make Avs fans so annoyed that they finally say yes?

The Avs certainly don't want Liles back. You can keep him. I really like JVR, but he still is far to unproven. I know people will say Duchene is unproven, but the fact remains JVR is a 23 year old 2nd overall pick, who has only hit 40 points once. I know he has the potential, but I think its to big a risk. Nor do we really need another winger badly enough to trade Duchene. Kadri..meh, not really a fan, but thats just my personal opinion. Other Avs fans might disagree. Not what the Avs really need. And then Blacker+3rd, which does not do much for us, since we already have Barrie/Elliot, and then the 2nd we add>the 3rd. Adding O'Bryne makes it worse. He is very underrated, but a very solid defensman. Basically this is a quality for quanity trade, which the Avs are not really interested in. We want a similiar young player with similiar potential in return if we trade on of our centers.
we need a center to play with kessel and you have 3 thats why we are after one