View Single Post
Old
12-18-2012, 01:20 AM
Mr. Hab

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by domdo345 View Post
Oh god, all that in only 2 games?

It's coming to the point where we absolutely need a season so he gets a better competition level in the NHL. The OHL won't be that good of an option for him, other than the playoffs he might get.
Galchenyuk should see some AHL action with the Bulldogs in March? April? No? Whenever the Sarnia Sting's season/playoffs will be over. So that's good...Galchy goes on to the next level (pro level with 2013 Bulldogs...and then 2013-2014 with our Habs...if there's a season next season!).

The NHL season looks like a major mess...owners, players...they're all too hard-headed and way too ****ing greedy. Once someone makes millions...they just want more and more and more...
**** the fans that give them their millions...they couldn't care less about the fans.

I actually hope there will be no NHL next season as well (not really! but)...this way the players will hopefully be punished as well and not just the fans. It's always the fans that pay the price. And they're going to do the same thing in 5-6 years...**** the fans with another lockout (I don't want to hear about another lockout for 20-30 years). Right now I'm just looking forward to the WJC tournament and more Bulldogs' hockey.