Old
06-03-2006, 12:20 PM
benji
Took too much, man.

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to benji
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Gardien
I figure if I ever left my mp3 player on a bus or something, whoever found it would have a field day trying to figure out what kind of person it could have belonged to. There's a fairly even mix of country, folk (traditional and more modern), generic bad pop, classic rock, classical, reggae, R&B, and all types of metal, from glammy 80s stuff to cookie monster death.

So I'll make a list to clash with everybody's and say: ABBA, Jane Siberry, Kate Bush, Dire Straits, The Clash, Shania Twain, Destiny's Child, Dwight Yoakam, Sarah McLachlan, etc, etc.

On the other hand, my current genre of choice is probably back to the good old power/symphonic metal fare: Blind Guardian, Helloween, Rhapsody, Edguy, Avantasia, Sonata Arctica, Nightwish, Stratovarius, Neil Young, Gretchen Wilson. That genre, basically.
Yeah I know what you mean. My mp3 player is basically 50% of a few of my favorite groups, and then 50% of just 1 or 2 songs from different random artists. It's quite funny to look at it sometimes.

Nice choices in bold

benji is offline   Reply With Quote