View Single Post
Old
12-18-2012, 10:12 AM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinordiandSubban View Post
I hope you don't change your line of work, your boredom benefits us all.

Risers

Beaulieu - came into the pro game still coasting and got a kick in the pants. kudos to the player development staff for getting him to actually try during a game, he's got talent and if he combines it with effort will be a good one.

Kristo-could have helped the 'Dogs this year but looks a man with a mission as a senior. dominates on the boards and a scary good combo of speed and quick hands. such a cool finisher as well.

MacMillan-since he's played top line with Kristo the two have been on fire. great vision and soft hands.

Ellis-gaining in confidence and starting to play with that Cap'n Morgan swagger again. Paired with Beaulieu and looking great recently.

Gallagher-kid is made of some kind of rubber or something, he gets clattered and battered every shift but is consistently the 'dogs top goal threat every game.

Falling

Leblanc-clearly he is still playing hurt but why is the coaching staff so determined to turn him into a checking line winger? Let him be the best he can be.

Thrower- turning it around now but early signs were not good.

Holland-made a bright start but his hands have gone cold and he is lacking confidence. rotating linemates doesn't help.

Archambault-is this the best he can do when playing for a contract?
well I did just get an offer from a rival company for a big pay increase but I don't think I want to move to New York. If I did take the job I don't think I'd have much free time to do this, my current job is really easy so I can do a lot of hockey stuff at work from time to time.

Agree on the risers, I'd add Hudon for sure and Nattinen has been looking better of late as well. I wouldn't have Thrower as falling, he's looked sharp in his return from injury. I don't know if I would consider Archambault as falling either, as he seems to be playing his best hockey but the question is will it be enough to land a contract, which I assume it will be although that will depend on how the roster shakes out between now and June 1st.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewHabsEra View Post
Leblanc is a huge desapointment to me so far, would drop some spots in my rankings..

My top 20

Galchenyuk
Collberg
Kristo
Beaulieu
Bennett
Tinordi
Hudon
Gallagher
Thrower
MacMillan
Bournival
Leblanc
Bozon
Holland
Naatinen
Vail
Ellis
Quailer
Dietz
Pateryn
Very good. I don't know if I would drop Leblanc that low, I'd have Dietz a little higher since he can do a lot of things well. If Kristo were more consistent I'd have him at 3 like you do. But I gota admit this is one of the best rankings i've seen for our current group of prospects so nicely done!

montreal is offline   Reply With Quote