Old
12-18-2012, 11:10 AM
Bird Law
Daisy's back.

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Bird Law
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osminator View Post
I'd rather develop and mature 4-8 prospects and show them what it takes to win while giving them plenty of playing time, than have 16 prospects losing every game, but hey, they all got to play. What is this, a house league where everyone gets to play? Surely not.

Winning is a state of mind, and if you have 5-6 good vets to show the way, it is possible. Have you ever played competitive hockey and know what it feels like to be on a winning and losing team? I have.
I'll just copy what I wrote before:

I think it's helpful but not at the expense of playing time. That trumps everything. I would be all for getting rid of ****** AHL vets, though, because that wouldn't be taking time away from a real prospect. There's a big difference in having a winning AHL team and having a prospect development system.