View Single Post
Old
12-18-2012, 11:53 AM
c_robio

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemQ View Post
i can guarantee you BC does not want Ciampini. I have direct knowledge of this team and they have been offered Ciampini multiple times this year already at the cost of a first round pick, and they are not interested. The rumour is that he can be a distraction in the dressing room. i'm not saying he is...i dont know the kid whatsoever. I dont see BC selling...why would they? They have been rebuilding for 5 years!!!
I definitely agree that Baie Comeau shouldn't be sellers. But I was thinking more in terms of tweaking.

Ciampini and Hardie could fill the roles of Bussieres and Noreau to an extent but also still be available as 19 year olds next season, where Bussieres and Noreau are likely to go pro.

You've pointed out that BC does not want Ciampini so that squashes that but this is the type of deal i'm hoping the Moose can find.

If a LW is brought into replace Ciampini he has nowhere in the lineup to play so I think he'd need to be dealt in the process.

Drouin
Ciampini Replacement
Ryan
Beauchemin

As for Hardie, he's solid and we surely could use him as a 19 next year but this season if we bring in another Dman, as a Lefty I think he'd be the one to sit

Albethauser(L)-Gazzolla(R)
Gillard(L) - (Hopefully a Right Hand Shot like Noreau)
Lewis(L) - Weegar(R)
Hardie(L)/Duke(L)

Duke wouldn't have much trade value and is from here so he's fine as the #7, so Hardie is the guy I would be looking to deal.

c_robio is offline   Reply With Quote