View Single Post
Old
12-18-2012, 01:58 PM
BNHL
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaaaaB's View Post
Are you seriously suggesting that prisoners would be afraid to fight a prime Stan Jonathan?

Other NHL goons weren't afraid to fight him but yeah I'm sure some of the toughest, meanest sob's in the world would be haha. Hockey players aren't the best fighters in the world. Sure he'd likely beat the tar out of some prisoners but there'd be lots that could beat the tar out of him as well.
I grew up around some serious badasses (my best friend has been in Cedar Junction since 1981,(lost his testicles in a knife fight in the late 80s). My Uncle has been in Cedar junction since 1991. Many friends and neighbors have been through the system. Plenty of scum in there,plenty of bulked up sociopaths,plenty of sucker punch and weapons artists. Throw a prime,fit Jonathan or Nilan in the mix and most of these jailhouse tough guys wouldn't last long. As soon as they discover they're in trouble,they're in trouble,and Jonathan or Probert would be just warming up. Now if they ran into James Scott or Tony Ayala or Rubin Carter,well that's different.

BNHL is offline   Reply With Quote