View Single Post
Old
12-18-2012, 12:58 PM
luongo321

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barney Gumble View Post
I know what you mean but it still sounds strange with a team that had two guys that won the Art Ross trophy in two of the last three years.

IMHO, bigger problems are the huge drop-off in goal scoring ability in our the bottom six.
Totally agree. I mean, the Sedins are super consistent and make brilliant plays all of the time, but even they don't have that frightening speed, deking/sniping ability. I actually think the Sedins have a fancy skillset that they don't use for whatever reason. Maybe they are too humble. I'm not sure why, but they have to have it because that goal they scored a few years back in the last game against Calgary shows it. Henrik's tip-pass between his legs and then Daniel pulls his stick/puck between his legs and makes kipper look like a minor leaguer. You'd think he'd try something like that in a shootout. No one on our team can really dangle and snipe. I mean, Kesler is just embarrassing when he tries to deke by someone. Now,the Oilers are loaded with those explosive, clutch players that can make a team look silly. NEED MORE EBERLE

luongo321 is offline   Reply With Quote