View Single Post
Old
12-18-2012, 02:13 PM
bluesfan94
#BackesforSelke

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sully1410 View Post
Being on pace for...means very little to me. I know what it means, but an 82 game scedule is very long and there is no garuntee that his pace would have been maintained. In your post you have offered me very little evidence that would support a decision to move a player that has proven more offensively at 20, then Steen has at 28. what I'm seeing from Steen is a consistent 40-50pt. scorer(I must have misread his stat sheet). While I realize that stats are not everything, and that Steen brings a lot to the table that isn't reflected on his stat sheet, I don't see a reason to part with a kid that has potted 30g, with inferior line mates that hasn't even realized his full potential.

Do not get me wrong, I'd be interested in acquiring both Steen and Stewart...but it would not be at the cost of Evander Kane. I just don't think that this move is in the best interest of our franchise.
So pace means nothing, but your projections of Kane's production do?

Do you realize who Steen's linemates have been? Jay McClement and BJ Crombeen formed the McCrombsteen line until McClement was traded. Inferior linemates? Hah.

bluesfan94 is offline   Reply With Quote