Thread: Proposal: Tor-Col
View Single Post
12-18-2012, 04:48 PM
vCash: 500
Colorado must have something else in that water of theirs. It's like they all message each other to hound on leaf proposals as soon as there is one. All you'll get is their incredibly funny sarcastic remarks and dynamite evaluations on Leaf players, and/or most importantly their god given talented players. ASK 'em about their Ahl roster. They could all teach Bozak a thing or two I'm sure.

On the topic at hand though, JVR + Kadri is already overboard for Duchene. Think whatever you want value wise, but I know these two players very well. The talent is extremely high with a pair like that being put on the table... For that reason, you BETTER see equal talent coming the other way. I wouldn't target Duchene at this point, especially if I'm losing two key players for the future. I'd go a different route for a centre without losing this duo. Like I said, this is my own evalution on these two.

As for Duchene, he's extremely talented as well, no doubt about that. Maybe it doesn't make sense to give up on your top centre, but don't go out of your way to make it seem like the trade isn't on point because those two paired together in a package is much more valuable than kuli and Kadri together. IF you'll remember, those are the two which would have net us Richards or Carter. LEGITIMATE, PROVEN, TEAM CANADA Senior players.

Let's hear a few more Bozak disses while we're at it Calarada.