View Single Post
Old
12-18-2012, 05:05 PM
royals119

vCash: 500
Galiev does look a lot more confident in the offensive end. They've been using him as a forward instead of on the point on the power play, which seems to work a lot better. He seems to be good with the puck in close quarters - rebounds, in traffic, etc. He still gets either lazy or confused in the d-zone though. Two stupid slashing penalties the other night - one where he broke the other forwards stick, and the other he actually broke his own stick, both right in front of the ref, and not really necessary. But if he can scores three goals, and the PK is on a hot streak you can't really complain too much about the penalties.

Galiev actually had the rare combination of the teddy bear toss goal, and the hat trick in the same night. Apparently he wanted a lot of stuff thrown on the ice!

ACC 1224: I go to Bears games occasionally, you can usually buy tickets at the door, but you might be in the upper level. Saturday nights I usually check ticketmaster a few days ahead. If there are good seats available I'll take my chances and save the fees, if the only seats downstairs are corners I'll buy them in advance because they do occasionally sell out. They are the top team in the AHL in attendance every year.

royals119 is offline   Reply With Quote