Thread: Proposal: Tor-Col
View Single Post
12-18-2012, 07:02 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Avs44 View Post
So... You are dismissing our opinion...with your opinion? Great work there buddy. You got us!! We are all drinking something else down here in Colorado since you said so!! Hey look, more sarcasm. Still not as funny as HockeyGuruPitka though. That guy is hilarious. Yep, I'm sure you know more about Leaf players than we do. What's funny is you then state JVR+Kadri is more than enough for Duchene. I fancy we know a tad more about Duchene than you do. Might be overrating JVR a bit as well. He's not a god given talent, sorry. He's only hit 40 points once. You want to talk about overrating? Hmm....who's more overrated, the 21 year old center who almost hit 70 points, or the 23 year old winger who has only hit 40, but with a prospect added, is more than enough for said center. You wonder why we post in Leaf threads...? We don't. We only post in Avs threads. Hey, why are you in an Avs thread??? Hey, you can actually look at something from two ways, you know that, right? Oh, and can I please see the link where Kadri+Kulemin could have gotten Richards? Oh, and they both had a lot more value then btw. A lot has changed for both of them since then. Nice try though. Oh, and I don't know who you think we are...but we are Colorado fans, not Calarada

Oh and oh, oh. But oh... and oh. But wait guys.... oh!