View Single Post
Old
12-18-2012, 08:46 PM
DKQ
Generic User Title

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy Punch Clock View Post

The septuagenarians are going to have to retire sooner than later and although Frazee is putting up good numbers in the AHL, at 25 he has yet to play a game in the NHL; but who knows, he could end up being your Schneider.

Devils fans have been spoiled with possibly the best goaltending ever for a couple of decades now. You don't want to risk Frazee not panning out and going through what us Canuck fans (and now TO fans ) went through for years and years.
It's not necessarily that we're super happy about our goaltending going forward, it's just that we are much more concerned about a lack of productive forwards, and if we are going to be giving up valuable pieces to address something, it will be for scoring rather than goaltending.

As far as what I would want from Vancouver for Kovy, it would probably be something like Booth+Jensen+Gaunce/Raymond+2014 1st. I would love if Higgins or Jensen could be included, but from what I know about the Nucks they play too prominent a role to be included along with Booth

DKQ is offline   Reply With Quote