View Single Post
Old
12-18-2012, 10:56 PM
Macker9

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grabbers View Post

We'll take him .... and his brother to. Send them to Nepean right after the All-Star Challenge Cup they are participating in next week!

Lets get serious here...given that JC likely had a hand in their choice to the squad - well I doubt he believes "it isnt working out from either perspective".

We'll take Desrochers from the Rangers to!

Go Raiders Go!
i dont see anyhwere in there where I insulted how good both of the players are. Although you can't deny CP quit on their coach last year in the playoffs and situations like what happened are examples of why. All I was stating was that the brothers as good as they are may faulter in playoffs as a result of embarassment, just like the players last year.

Also Smiths Falls had a very bad game all around. They were good at throwing pucks to the net, Although Lane played strong. Everything else was awful, absolutely no backchekcers on the rush to help out the D. Several 2 on 1's that resulted in goals. Smiths falls may be too offesnive because their forwards dont want anything to do with getting back. Lastly Martin needs play stronger for this to be a different game, some of the goals were impossible, while a majority were straight shots.