View Single Post
Old
12-18-2012, 11:58 PM
Hardyvan123
tweet@HardyintheWack

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskeyYourTheDevils View Post
I don't think I've ever seen anyone with a wrist shot from the point like his. His skating was very impressive. There was one play where he had to recover while zucker and granlund broke in shorthanded and he made it look easy. All this considering he looks like he's grown in the last 2 years - he's all of 6'2. His passing game is excellent. I think he could be a top 10 offensive dman coming into the league next year. And with the chemistry he's already shown with Eberle, I think 12+ goals 50+ points is within reach. He's got such a unique ability at the point, you can tell he's really aiming his wrist shots from there, trying to score, not just trying to get pucks through. One of the few guys I've seen do that on a consistent basis.

He's got a lot of Karlsson in his game, but his skating and vision aren't at the same level. But he is a good amount bigger. He should be a pretty consistent 15g+ 55p+ defenseman with a solid 2 way game once he hits his prime.
I missed it in your post, is he top 5 or top 10 elite NHL right now.

That's the question in response to your OP in which you stated that he was NHL elite.

We know that he is AHL and NCAA elite but nowhere else have I seen him described as NHL elite except in your OP.

Hardyvan123 is offline   Reply With Quote