I am the DANGER!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by villevalo View Post
On Arsenal, I've seen lately:

Demba Ba to us for around 7.5 million.
Not at that price.

Quote:
El Shaarawy to us, although valued at something over 30 million Euros, seems to be a very slim rumour.
No reason for Milan to do this. Still in CL and clearly their best player this season.

Quote:
Flamini to return, apparently is having a bit of a tough time at AC, and will be looking to get out come end of the season.
Not much of an upgrade to the current midfield. Arsenal need a striker/goalscorer and they need to strengthen their defense.

Quote:
Lampard to us, might consider a bid in the January window, only if he's cheap enough.
Might as well cash in. He doesn't fit the current system, he won't sign a new contract (he wants two years, Chelsea were only ready to give him one), he's lost a lot of his edge with age and really doesn't look like he wants to be at Chelsea anymore.
Quote:
Huntelaar to us, seems we've upped our offer up to 100k a week in the hopes of getting a signature.
This might happen.

Quote:
Dani Alves to us, as Sagna may be leaving, Alves as a replacement, makes sense as he's fallen from favour in Barcelona. Seems to be a January bid.
He isn't as good as a few years ago, but would be an upgrade over Sagna I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Del Ziti View Post
Nope. The only way he moves is out of Europe
Not necessarily. QPR, Arsenal, PSG are possible destinations. At this stage, I would let him go.