View Single Post
Old
12-19-2012, 10:26 AM
ProPAIN
Waar is da feestje?!

vCash: 500
Chelsea should look to stengthen three positions:

- Striker. Priority number one. Torres is not cutting it (never did really). Falcao, Demba Ba, Cavani, Benteke, Jovetic, Mbokani are all names I've seen thrown around. Any of those would do really. I think Lukaku should stay with West Brom until the end of the season, unless a replacement isn't found. Drogba isn't coming back.

- Holding midfielder. Someone like Fellaini would do wonders. Mikel is awful, Ramires is way too inconsistent, Romeu is probably out for the season. Luiz showed a lot of promise in the role, but that leads us to the next position...

- Center-back. If Luiz shifts to the midfield, that leaves Terry, Cahill and Ivanovic. I've seen rumors of De Vrij who is highly rated. A big defender who is reliable at the back is what they need.

The team is missing just a few essential pieces to really get things going. There were glimpses of absolute brilliance under RDM and even now with Rafa, but they need consistency. That red card to Torres against Man Utd is when everything started going to ****.

Less Moses, more Marin too. Give Piazon some games.

Next year should be interesting. Courtois could be in contention (I think Cech has one more season in him after this), De Bruyne, Lukaku, Wallace will all add to the competition for places on the team.