View Single Post
Old
12-19-2012, 11:01 AM
ProPAIN
Be realgud!

vCash: 500
[QUOTE=eva unit zero;56646423]Hmm.Jarnkrok. Maybe Sheahan. Emmerton could still do it (he was supposed to be a 2nd line playmaking center, and he's still only a year older than Nyquist).

Jarnkrok will probably be a top 6 center. Sheahan at best will be a 2nd line center if he improves his offensive game. I see him as a third line shutdown center though.

I see nothing that Emmerton has done in the AHL or the NHL for that matter that shows us that he will be a full-time NHL center, let alone a 2nd line playmaking center. Emmerton to face-off against the top 6 of other teams around the league? Not going to happen. We one very good center (Jarnkrok), a couple of average to above average centers (Sheahan, Andersson) and a lot of mediocre centers in our prospect pool (Raedeke, Aubry, Emmerton, Quine). I prefer Ferraro on the wing.

Quote:
Nyquist is slotted as a winger and probably will play a career as a winger, but is a natural center. Tatar too.
I am not counting these two as centers. Tatar plays wing and is more than capable of playing in the NHL at that position. As a center? I don't think so. Nyquist is better as a playmaking LW/RW. Haven't seen him play C as much (maybe in college? )

Our center depth is awful and I would go for MacKinnon ahead of Jones. I was very impressed with his performances at WJC camp. But no way Detroit drafts this high anyways.

ProPAIN is online now   Reply With Quote