Mathers

To Petes:
Bateman
Meletta
Verbeek
Bowen
3rd any year
4th any year

Main pieces for Windsor:Koekoek who will dramatically improve the back end and Menard who fills the OA slot.
Main pieces for Petes: Meletta, Bateman...high potential who haven't produced...a change of scenory and a bigger role could help.

To Windsor:
Gustavsen
Vlajkov

To 67's:
Kouchmey
Mcnoughton
Studnicka
3rd any year

Windsor adds a smaller but faster forward who plays good defense and can put the puck in the net and he's a 94 so he will be back next year, alon with a bigger 95 defenseman.
Ottawa gets a bit younger and add Studnicka who hasent got any good chances here but he gives 110% every shift and has some grit, they have goalie trouble and Kouchmey might get more of a fair shake in Ottawa his numbers in Juniour B are very impressive and a move to the 67's might be able to jump start his ohl career.

To Guelph:
Posa

To Windsor:
2nd Rd. 2013 or 2014.

I know a lot of people are going to say he isent worth a second, but if there a team making a run I Bielefeld he's worth it he's only going to put up around 20-25 points but he's very solid defensively and makes limited mistakes and brings leadership and I'm sure DJ knows everything he will bring, Windsor adds a very important second.