View Single Post
Old
12-19-2012, 12:45 PM
sully1410

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grind View Post
well due to the lockout Kane doesn't have access to his TNSE pr guy.

Furthermore, he would have been taken out of a normal education stream at what, 14? that's when you develope most of your critical thinking- atheletes coming from these situations ARE NOT your average citizen.

Now sure, maybe he could have checked with andrew ladd, or some other teammate for advice on wether he should post this picture of him with money. Or, maybe he was drunk and didn't think to consider his actions. He got the picture taken while goofing around, having fun, thought "thats hilariours" [tweet].

If you want to expect a 21 yearold athlete to be a mature professional, be prepared to be let down again, and again, and again.

I know a guy.

when he ws 21, he played in a band, spent most of his money on cocaine, and was blackout drunk 3-4 nights a week.

He's 25 now. Has a house, a professional career, doesn't do drugs, and maybe drinks a little too much every couple of weeks.

Maybe some of you were far more mature at 21- I wasn't. Maybe, you just didn't have a hole lot of spare time because you spent all of it at university/studieing/working. I didn't.

21 is pretty young, especially when we pretty much tell these guys they're not allowed to have childhood because it has to be spent practicing/training/playing the next big game.
Me neither! We should form a club, and we'll call it "We were stupid when we were 21!"

sully1410 is online now   Reply With Quote