View Single Post
Old
12-19-2012, 01:53 PM
Legend23

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by chosen View Post
People who post emoticons are the same people who write lol so we know to laugh.

I don't care if you wish to show loyalty to those that abuse you. Beaten dogs act similarly at times.

It's time to grow up and face the facts that owners and players don't care about fans, nor should they.I will watch on TV whenever they return but the days of blind loyalty while being spit upon are over for me. I like the game of hockey but I am done shelling out exorbitant sums to see a game in February against Winnipeg and paying over a hundred bucks for the privilege.
Of course the owners and players don't care about you as much as themselves but how are they abusing you and spitting on you? They are inconveniencing you while they try and get as much money for themselves as possible....like almost every person tries to do in their own profession. And you don't need to pay for a Winnepeg/Rangers game in February because someone else will. The Rangers will not see a decrease in attendance but some of the lesser clubs will.